See Sheikhy Notes academy for madrasa, hijamma/cupping, Sheikhy notes publications and knowledge lessons
Email sheikhynotescharity@gmail.com

Friday, September 18, 2009

Stop eating haram!

I was informed about the following conversation:

"Stop eating haram!"

"I'm fasting. I haven't eaten all day!"

"Stop eating haram!"

"Honest, no food or drink has entered my mouth and if it did it would be halal!"

"That's not what I mean. How many a faster doesn't consume halal food or drink but fill their bellies with haram because of the backbiting that they do. Even though they stay away from halal, their bellies are full of haram and they think their fasts are ok!"




"Do not backbite each other, would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother?” (49:12)


May Allah (mighty and majestic) forgive us all.

Notes on a backbiting lecture
http://sheikhynotes.blogspot.com/2009/05/sheikh-atabek-shukurov.html

No comments:

Post a Comment