8. Film making is the art of convincing you that something is happening when actually it is not. Its an art of deception that manipulates and stimulates your emotions into feeling something that does not actually exist. None of it is real but yet we are obsessed about them.
9. True sincerity is that one performs an action for Allah, not for anything or anyone and not for recognition even if it works out or does not. Thats sincerity.
10. The Quran is a proof for you or a proof against you.
Proof for you if you read it and a proof against you if you don't
11. Ibn Ata Allah said he studied with Abu al Abbas al mursi (ra) and in thirteen years never found him opposing the sacred law once.
Abu al Abbas main teacher was who? Sidi Abu al Hassan as shadhali (r)
12. Each scholar is like a container of water: some are purer than others, some are poisonous, some are intoxicating in a bad and others in a good way. But most of all be careful where and what you drink...