Saturday, July 20, 2019
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Saturday, July 13, 2019
Tuesday, July 09, 2019
Wednesday, July 03, 2019
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Friday, June 28, 2019
Part forty three
1. Recite ayah Al kursi with intention of protection when scared or generally
2. There was a student who was punished because he did not accept a local teacher. So he was unable to find anyone to study with...
Respect the teacher or lose out big time!
3. The best syllabus in the world means naught without a teacher to teach it
4. Every Murid of the shadhali order will see the benefit of the use of the plural form in imam Shadhalis duas
5. Re death of a wali
People often do not recognise awliya because they are different to them. This can cause hate or mistrust, of course without basis.
We are losing more awliya day by day and the scary thing is; that they are not being replaced.
People often ask about the awliya and how one can reach Allah. Problem is that people cannot benefit from seen knowledge, so how can they benefit from unseen knowledge? So this is the reason their hearts, awliya, are taken because we do not recognise them and cannot benefit from them.
6. Don't take knowledge from unsocial media
7. I have come to the conclusion that we are heading towards the end of time, where ignorance not knowledge spreads. So people recognise clothing and feelings not knowledge. So ignorant 'speakers' are promoted and the knowledgeable are discarded. This is a sign of ignorance that someone is more famous because someone with knowledge is misunderstood. Also people can relate to ignorance and feeling but not knowledge, so beware fame being the basis for their scholarship!
8. One of the students of sh Muhammad Al hashim r was asked what he learnt, he said, 'in all things there is goodness'
9. The prophetic standard was to encourage sinners and people towards good action and change. Not to make them feel guilty
10. You really are one of the sheep when you do not question the errors of your leader
11. Smart parents don't give their kids smart phones
12. Think about all the times that your needs were fulfilled without dua. Grateful
13. It's an act of hypocrisy to honour a foreign ahl al bayt from your people when you won't even open your front door to those that live locally
14. Being proud about being part of any spiritual path is like being proud of taking a course of medicine or being proud that you go to a particular hospital. The proud are stuck unable to make any progress. You amply the nafs by proud of anything even your murshid.
15. Many years ago, my friends and I visited a teacher. We sat down on the floor and asked him for advice. He lowered his head and said he had no advice to give. At the time I thought wow how humble he is but I don't think that now. When a teacher is asked for something, he has to give it. I was a critical juncture of my learning so I needed it at the time. I did not need his fake humbleness. He knew nothing so could not say anything. Beware because there are more fake teachers than real ones...
16. A fake teacher gives you opinions not knowledge
17. Two types of day of judgment
1. When creation will be judged by God 2. Your death
18. Part of good parenting is sometimes saying no to things that will harm your child
19. Most students need to learn how to be students rather than dream about being a scholar
20. There are two ways that events can be understood and our reactions to them.
The worldly and other worldly
When a murder of a child occurs we understand two things
1. We have to bring him to justice and if that does not occur then the murdered child will get justice on the day of judgment
2. The child dies and has no reckoning so in sha Allah they will enter paradise
One side is evil that is in the world but the afterlife is good.
21. Do not look forward to a future in the past - move on