1. Loss is something that the living have to learn to deal with.
2. A good teacher is more important than the sound foundations of a masjid...
3. A masjid is an empty building without a good teacher.
4. There are so many empty buildings across the country...
5. As much as you are affected so are they...
6. Persistence is a key to knowledge that most people abandon when the going gets tough...
7. If perfection is beyond you then it’s beyond others.
8. Don’t look for perfection in a partner because you are not perfect.
9. Listening is a lost art...
10. The difference between barakah and knowledge is that barakah helps you for a day or two and beneficial knowledge helps your forever.
11. If you give all your time to knowledge you’ll get something. If you give a little time for knowledge then you’ll get nothing.
12. Arrogance in blessing means you have changed it into a curse.
13. Some things are not meant to work out.
14. Black magic is like sending a invisible gang to fight someone.
15. Seeking knowledge is a cause of felicity and abandoning knowledge is the cause of duplicity.
16. “And that's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too.” Khaled Hosseini, the Kite Runner.
17. Some people like being lost.
18. Knowledge is something strange.
19. Don’t let the darkness fall before you do something.
20. Wasting time is your biggest crime.