2. About the misunderstanding that the Imam should have a fist length beard : Nur Al idah, maraqi Al falah, Hidayah, tuhfat al-muluk, ikhtiyar, it's commentary including the hashiyah of nur Al idah. All do not mention that having a beard is part of imamah. The first three points are knowledge, valid tajweed and piety.
The description of fasiq is someone who has no care for his religion at all. Not someone without a beard.
5. "A person who speeds in a fast car in built up areas. Has a sin for each person he disturbs. 1000s of sins. Plot lost"
6. The reason why pak girls are doing better in education and work than boys: girls have responsibilities and work at home so it easy for them to study, work hard and achieve academic excellence when outside the home. The boys are treated like kings at home and everything is handed to them on a plate. So when they go into education and the work place they expect the same and cannot handle it when they don't get it. So do not achieve their potential.
Lesson: don't spoil your kids because you ruin their lives. Parents have a lot of responsibility to make boys realise they are not kings.
8. In one of the books imam al-Ghazali someone asked a belligerent child why he was not obeying his parents, he said, "because they don't fear Allah."
This paints quite a picture about the parents complaining about their kids. Do they fear Allah? If they don't then their kids will not.
9. A sign one is cursed is blaming others for your sins when you are well aware you are wrong
10. It's a full time 24-7 to correct the incorrect information about Islam on the Internet so don't take your religion from it. Take it from real teachers not updates!
12. When Sidi Abu Madyan (r) went to fez in 11th century, he only found one teacher he connected to, Sidi Ali Hirzihim (r). So this was at the height of knowledge. So do you really think our times are better? Real teachers are rare and even rarer now.