See Sheikhy Notes academy for madrasa, hijamma/cupping, Sheikhy notes publications and knowledge lessons
Email sheikhynotescharity@gmail.com

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sheikh Ahmed Tijani

Islamophobia part one


Islam is not the property of anyone except Allah Subhanu wa Ta’ala

Allah Subhanu wa Ta’ala made the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)

Allah Subhanu wa Ta’ala will protect the Deen of Islam

I am a good for nothing, compared to nothing

I have memorized the Quran and the Bible

Over 100,000 have taken Islam with me

I don’t talk about Islamophobia, I talk about Islam-a-luviya

I wish that Tony was here, so that he could take Islam, shahada form me

If we where protectors of Islam, then the Arabs would not be disgraced

Where’s the reverend? He’ll take shahada before he leaves (a Christian cleric gave a short talk before him)

We call ourselves Muslims and we don’t even follow the Sunna

If I had knowledge like the scholar then people(?) would be in trouble

Palestine belongs to the Muslim Umma

I love all Arabs because of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), even if I see a drunk Arab, I respect him

We have Islamophobia inside Islam, Arabs against Arabs, Arabs don’t go to Pakistani masjids and vice versa, there’s no unity amongst the Muslims

I am in love with Birmingham because the sisters cover their heads

How many of you have memorised the Quran? (not many put their hands up, when as low as one juz, only 5 people put their hands up), the future is bleak

How can you say you love Allah Subhanu wa Ta’ala and want to destroy his property?

No comments:

Post a Comment