See Sheikhy Notes academy for madrasa, hijamma/cupping, Sheikhy notes publications and knowledge lessons
Email sheikhynotescharity@gmail.com

Friday, November 05, 2010

Sheikh Atabek Shukurov

Supplication for forgiveness
This is a supplication that the Prophet (may Allah bestow upon him peace and blessings) said when asking for forgiveness but as we all know all the Prophets are free from minor and major sins. He was sent as a teacher and this was one of supplications that he taught us. This could also be because he is increasing in rank with Allah (mighty and Majestic).
عَن أَبي مُوسَى الأَشعَرِي عَن النَّبِيُ صَلَى اللهُ عَلَيِهِ وَسَلَّم أَنهُ كَانَ يَدعو بِهَذَا الدُعَاءُ : اللَّهُمَّ اغفِر لِي خَطَيئتي وَ جَهلَي وَاِسرَافِيُ فِي أَمرِي وَ مَا أَنتَ أَعلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّي. اللَّهُمَّ اغفِر لِي جدي وَهَزَلي وَخَطَئي وَ عَمدِي وَكُل ذَلِكَ عِندِي اللَّهُمَّ اغفِر لِي مَا قَدَّمتُ مَاأخرتُ وَ مَا أَسرَرتُ وَ مَا أَعلَنتُ وَمَا أَنتَ أَعلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّي.
رِواهُ البُخَارِي فِي أداب المُفرَدِ وَالحَاكِم

Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Prophet (may Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) used to make this supplication, “O’Allah, forgive my errors; my ignorance; my excessive waste in my affairs; and you know this better than me. O’Allah, forgive my seriousness; my mockery; my mistakes; my deliberate (errors) and all of this is from me. O’Allah, forgive what has preceded and what is forthcoming; What I have done secretly; what I have done openly and you know this better than me.”
Narrated by Al-Bukhari in Etiquette of the Individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment