See Sheikhy Notes academy for madrasa, hijamma/cupping, Sheikhy notes publications and knowledge lessons
Email sheikhynotescharity@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Quranic passages of healing

وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ ٱلْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَآءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ
الإسراء 17:82

“We reveal of the Qur’an that which is a healing and a mercy for believers.”


وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ
التوبة 9:14

“He will heal the breasts of folk who are believers.”


قُلْ هُوَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ هُدًى وَشِفَآءٌ
فصلت 41:44

“Say, for those who believe it is a guidance and a healing.”


يَخْرُجُ مِن بُطُونِهَا شَرَابٌ مُّخْتَلِفٌ أَلْوَانُهُ فِيهِ شِفَآءٌ لِلنَّاس
النحل 16:69

“There cometh forth from their bellies a drink divers of hues, wherein is healing for mankind.”


وَإِذَا مَرِضْتُ فَهُوَ يَشْفِينِ
الشعراء 26:80

“When I sicken; He heals me.”


وَشِفَآءٌ لِّمَا فِي ٱلصُّدُورِ
يونس 10:57

“And a healing for what is in the breasts.”

Abu Qasim Al-Qushayri (may Allah have mercy on him) said, “My child was severely ill when I saw the Messenger of Allah in my sleep. He said, “What has come to you?” He replied, “The condition of my child.” He said, “Why didn’t you use the passages of healing?” I said, “I do not know them.”
I woke up and completed one recitation of the Quran. I did not overlook any passage containing healing except that I gathered and it is mentioned six times in the Quran.
Al-Qushayri (may Allah have mercy on him) said, “I wrote them on goblet, erased it with water and gave it to my child to drink; it was as if he was freed from shackles.” (He was cured instantly).


(This was a common action of the tradition of Islamic cultures to write Quranic verses with some edible substance then wipe it (disolve) with water then drink it.)

Original source from Al-Awrad Al-Daimah/Constant Supplications by Sheikh Abu l’Yusr Al-Abideen (may Allah show him mercy).

http://ayat-shifa.tk/

No comments:

Post a Comment