See Sheikhy Notes academy for madrasa, hijamma/cupping, Sheikhy notes publications and knowledge lessons
Email sheikhynotescharity@gmail.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

4 years old today!!

It was four years ago, to the day, that Sheikhy notes began. It has been a very interesting journey, full of ups and downs.





I have seen many changes from the early days and we feel that we have grown with the blog. I hope that the readers have grown as well. The blogs main function is to spread knowledge and we hope to continue in this endeavour.





I would like to thank all those people who have supported Sheikhy notes over the years. And I hope that they continue to support the blog. I would also like to thank all the readers. There is a lot more to come from Sheikhy notes, in sha Allah, and more to enjoy.

The child stumbles into the new world surrounded by things to explore and understand!


Erm, sorry about that. I was going over the top a bit...Keep visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Just to share the spirit, good work!!

    Jazakallahukair,

    may Allah rewards you guys for all the efforts :)

    ReplyDelete